.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

baby girl

10 signs i'm in love with you
10.u r the 1st thing i think about when i wake up
and the last thing i think about when i fall asleep
9. just thinking about u puts the biggest smile on my face and my hear beat faster and faster
(like now).
8.every love song i listen to.i think of u.
7.i re-read all our cnvos over and over again.
6.when we r together,i never want the mond,i want it to last forever and ever.
5.whenever i am with you or look at u,nothing else in the world matters.
i am blind to everthing but u!
4.i am on could nine just the way you smell.
3.just by hearing your voice.i get butterflies and cant help but smile.
2.i miss u even before you leave.
1.i would do anything in the world for you since you are my world and my everything..
I LOVE U BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment