.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

baby girl

i have a feeling now..
feel like someone will dump me down....
but this time,i didnt have any feeling..
maybe i knew it from the begining .....is just a love game... i know and accept..........
I know I might let you feel that I not that trust you
Yes .. Honestly , Sometime u do really make me feel that
But , After yesterday , after the conversation between u & me
Everything has change
You let me know what was worth and was not
You let me feel that I been protect by you so well
You let me feel how great full that I meet you and in a relationship with you
Yet , You never know all this .. Dont you ? I told you Today that I dream about you
Do you know what was it ?
I dream that We were walking on the deep dark street
And you ask me " Dont you feel afraid ?
Guess what I answering you ?
I just answer you "NO , bcs u were just beside me"
Baby , No matter how U should know I'll be with you
I am here , I just wan to stay with you for the rest of my life
And this is what you told me too
I'm ur gf ~Pls dont let me worry If You feel that I'm wrong
Then I'm here to apologize
Sorry I Just Dont hope Our relationship will getting worseI try hard to pulling it back..Do you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment